KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — You can own a piece of the Fantasy of Trees.
East Tennessee Children’s Hospital is hosting a warehouse inventory sale this weekend.
The annual Christmas event was canceled this season due to COVID-19 concerns and the inventory sale is the only chance the public will have to find holiday décor from the show.
“We’re selling Christmas items that we have used in the past to decorate Fantasy of Trees,” Teresa Booth, with ETCH said. “It’s just things that we don’t use anymore. So we’ve just pulled out what we needed to kind of reduce our inventory. So this was just a good time (to have a sale) since we couldn’t have our original event.”
The sale is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at 1817 Grand Ave. near the hospital. Cash and credit/debit cards will be accepted; no checks.
- Haunted Tri-Cities: Newport building linked to tragedy, haunting and a conspiracy
- Pres. Trump, Biden appeal to last-minute voters in dueling Florida rallies
- Florida woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first
- Michigan church linked to at least 58 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- As the 2020 presidential race nears its end, these are key dates ahead of Election Day