UPDATE: State driver license offices are open statewide except in Dickson County, which hopes to reopen Tuesday.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – State driver license offices in East Tennessee are in a “major outage” due to a computer upgrade gone awry.
People are advised to call driver license centers before going, according to Wes Moster, communications director for the state Department of Motor Vehicles.
Here is a list of locations.
There is no estimated time when the offices’ computers will be operating normally.
- 6 Storm Team Starwatch: Monday, November 18th – Sunday, November 24th 2019
- Sheriff’s Office looking for man charged with aggravated kidnapping and rape
- GSMNP executing prescribed burn in Cades Cove Monday, November 18
- Five Below to start selling items more than $5
- Kids facing cancer treated to ‘Train to Christmas Town’