UPDATE: State driver license offices are open statewide except in Dickson County, which hopes to reopen Tuesday.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – State driver license offices in East Tennessee are in a “major outage” due to a computer upgrade gone awry.
People are advised to call driver license centers before going, according to Wes Moster, communications director for the state Department of Motor Vehicles.
Here is a list of locations.
There is no estimated time when the offices’ computers will be operating normally.
- Prosecutors describe racist slur as Ahmaud Arbery lay dying
- Tracking the Tropics: Cristobal weakens to tropical depression before move back to Gulf
- WATCH LIVE: George Floyd memorial service in Minneapolis
- Deputy fired in Tennessee after ‘open fire’ comment
- Police make 3rd arrest in damaged Nashville courthouse