KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Changes are coming to the Elkmont Exchange on North Broadway.
Beginning Jan. 1, Yee Haw will be taking over the space. The two companies began talks about the move back in January.
“We’re just excited to be in Knoxville. Knoxville’s always been out biggest market. We’ll be reaching out to all the local businesses for collaborations and sponsorships and things like that. We’re just excited to be a part of the community.”Charles Ellis, Yee Haw Knoxville general manager
Once Yee Haw takes possession of the space, they will begin renovations, like adding more outdoor space. They hope to open up in the spring.
- Sanders voices support for mass protests against Israeli government’s ‘extreme’ actions
- iO Urology Wins $50K through PYA Tom Ballard Innovation Award Competition
- Army pulls recruitment ads narrated by actor Jonathan Majors after arrest
- Phil Mickelson explains what makes Tucson a special tour stop
- 3 children, 3 adults dead following ‘active shooter’ incident at Nashville school; shooter also dead