KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The residents of a North Knoxville home are safe after Friday morning fire.
The Knoxville Fire Department responded just after 7:45 to the 2500 block of Buffat Mill Road. Upon arrival firefighters found the residents outside.
The homeowner said she smelled something electrical burning and called 911. Firefighters were able to put out a fire in the front bedroom. KFD said that extension cords were leading out from the flame’s point of origin.
The cause of the blaze is being investigated and no injuries were reported. The American Red Cross is assisting the residents.
- Central tops South-Doyle 27-19
- Four fires in 10 days in Claxton community: What firefighters want you to avoid
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- UTPD corporal helps save man’s life in I-40 fifth-wheel camper fire incident