KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigations is asking for help to find a wanted fugitive out of Knox County as part of its Fugitive Friday initiative.
Ronnie Billingsley has numerous felony arrest warrants out of Knox County. Billingsley is also a convicted sex offender who the TBI says failed to register.
If you’ve seen this man or have any information that could help investigators find him, call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Kansas
- Titans Week: Getting healthy before a big battle with the Steelers
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Alabama runs away from Tennessee 48-17
- TN Dept of Health: 2,574 new COVID-19 cases, 2,110 new recoveries