KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – On Saturday in Downtown Knoxville, the Iota Alpha Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc held a silent peace rally for the Black Lives Matter movement in response to the recent death of George Floyd in Minnesota. They were joined by other Knoxville area Black fraternities and sororities.
- Coronavirus: Divorce rates climb during pandemic, study says
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Oak Ridge City Council authorizes environmental assessment for proposed airport
- Court documents: Accused Appalachian Trail killer to use ‘defense of insanity’
- Tennessee sends 911 dispatchers to Alabama for storm support