SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A Sevierville business is reopening this week after being padlocked and declared a public nuisance.
Just last month, Glow Sky Lounge and Bar was ordered to close its doors. Neighbors saying they’d complained for over a year, with the venue causing higher traffic, excessive noise and more crime.
The lounge officially reopening on Wednesday – with some restrictions.
The owners also agreed to obtain a new beer license before they sell beer.
They can also get in trouble if someone is found with drugs on their property.
The owners have to make sure there aren’t any instances of drunkenness, quarreling, trespassing, unlawful parking, or any other breaches of the peace.
Also – they can’t be open past midnight.
- How to score a McDonald’s cheeseburger for 25 cents Thursday
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- TBI issues Endangered Child Alert for West TN teen