GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, actor in “Game of Thrones: appeared at the Guinness World Records Adventure Gatlinburg booth on Saturday, and on Sunday as a part of Bubba Fest the Knoxville Convention Center.
Guinness World Book of Records acknowledged Game of Thrones for all the world records they have achieved over eight seasons at a special presentation with Coster-Waldau at Bubba Fest.
The following Guinness World Records broken by Game of Thrones:
- Most Emmy Awards for a fictional series
- Most Emmy Awards for a drama series
- Most Emmy Awards won by a TV series in a season
- Most pirated television programming
- Most viewers sharing a torrent file simultaneously.
- Largest TV drama simulcast (number of countries)
- Most VES Awards won by a TV series.
- Most in-demand TV show based on a book adaptation
- Most in-demand TV premiers demand expressions.
Guinness World Records is part of the Ripley Entertainment, Inc. family of worldwide attractions, the global leader in location-based entertainment. More than 14 million people visit in over 100 attractions in 11 countries each year. Ripley Entertainment is a Jim Pattison Company, the third-largest privately held company in Canada.
Guinness World Records Adventure is located at 631 Parkway in Gatlinburg Tennessee. For more information, call 865-430-7800 or go online to ripleysgatlinburg.com