MORRISTOWN, Tenn. (WATE) — The Hamblen County Sheriff’s Office is investigating two potential arson incidents this month.
The Sheriff’s Office believes a stolen Dodge Ram truck that was set on fire and destroyed on Oct. 2 and the fire at Lakeway Recycling and Sanitation on Oct. 13 are arson. The latter fire caused several thousand dollars worth of damage.
If you know anything that can help investigators, you’re asked to call the HCSO at 423-586-3781.
- Grammy performers revealed: Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Billie Eilish
- ‘Management based on vengeance’: US states look to step up wolf kills, pushed by Republicans
- Etna keeps up its spectacular explosions; ash rains on towns
- Harry, Meghan to delve into tough royal split with Oprah Sunday night
- COVID toes: Mysterious rash can affect feet in patients with coronavirus