KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE)- Just after 4 a.m. Sunday Rural Metro Fire responded to a head-on collision at East Emory and Greenwell.
Officials say the two cars collided in the curve. One car was flipped over off the roadway.
Two people were transported to local hospitals but no fatalities are reported.
Rural Metro is reminding drivers to slow down and don’t drink and drive.
- Here’s the story behind those electrified ‘e-shields’ authorities were carrying during Memphis protests
- 84-year-old man taking photos of boys outside Missouri grade school charged with child porn
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020
- Brain-eating amoeba detected in Lake Jackson water supply, residents should not use tap
- Tennessee politicians react to Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the Supreme Court