KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Photos believed to show a pickup involved in a fatal hit-and-run on Christmas Eve were released by the Tennessee Highway Patrol on Wednesday.
The images are screenshots taken from video that displays a vehicle of interest, possibly a slate color 2011-2016 Chevrolet Silverado pick-up truck. The vehicle appears to have stock aluminum wheels and will have front end damage, according to information from the highway patrol.
Troopers were dispatched to the area around 7:18 p.m. on Dec. 24, on State Route 131 (East Emory Road) at the Knox County Public Library, Halls Branch.
If you have any information that will help investigators, please contact the Tennessee Highway Patrol, Knoxville District Regional Dispatch Center at (865) 544-3380, option 2, attention Sergeant Joe Walker, Criminal Investigation Division.
- It’s not too late to see the Lyrid meteor shower
- Earth Day 2021: Here’s how NASA is studying the planet
- 40 finches found concealed in hair rollers inside man’s luggage at JFK Airport
- DC statehood approved by House in party line vote; faces long odds in Senate
- Earth Day was almost called something else entirely