KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Humane Society of the Tennessee Valley is hosting an auction to help raise money for pets in need of medical attention.
This is part two of their Gigantic Vintage Sale, that began last spring.
A generous donor, giving the shelter unique vintage items from the 1940’s through the 1990’s, everything from clothes and shoes and jewelry to books and art.
Now through June 30, you can bid on these items while supporting cats and kittens in need at the shelter.
- UT geologist shares experience with mapping the landing site for NASA’s Perseverance rover to Mars
- Campbell County Schools to begin vaccinating teachers and staff
- Nonprofit raises thousands for restoration of 2nd Avenue following Christmas Day bombing
- Over $250,000 raised for 7-year-old running lemonade stand to fund her own brain surgeries
- Child electrocuted while playing in the rain near downtown Nashville