KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Humane Society Tennessee Valley is getting a cleaning assist from Knoxville-based Tidy Dog.
The pet product company made a donation of ergonomic food bowls that help older dogs reach their food more easily, and as a result, cut down on messes. While a new dog bowl may be a small change, the small gesture offers a bit of luxury for dogs who are having to wait on a forever home.
The shelter also received a donation of treats and the first 25 dogs adopted in December will go home with some of them.
- Zoo Knoxville counts down to ARC campus opening
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results
- ‘It’s turkey time in Tennessee’: Knox County shares the Dos & Don’ts of frying your turkey
- Website offering “dream job” paying $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days
- Crowd gathers to protest Knox County Board of Health meeting