KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Humane Society Tennessee Valley is getting a cleaning assist from Knoxville-based Tidy Dog.
The pet product company made a donation of ergonomic food bowls that help older dogs reach their food more easily, and as a result, cut down on messes. While a new dog bowl may be a small change, the small gesture offers a bit of luxury for dogs who are having to wait on a forever home.
The shelter also received a donation of treats and the first 25 dogs adopted in December will go home with some of them.
- Knox County teacher celebrates name change with students
- 6 Storm Team Starwatch: Several stars visible this week in the night sky
- Lady Vols softball will host regional as No. 9 seed in NCAA tournament
- Woman dies after being struck by vehicle on Merchant Drive
- Can I still spread COVID if I’m vaccinated?