Iconic Harriman restaurant reopens after fire

Local News

An iconic restaurant in Harriman opened their doors Monday less than three months after it caught fire.

Local favorite Chuck’s Deli went up in flames in December. The fire started in the drive-through, injuring a man who the restaurant’s owner helped get out of the building.

The deli had both smoke and water damage, but with the community’s support, they were able to rebuild and redecorate.

Previous storyOne person injured after fire at Chuck’s Deli

The restaurant posted photos of the new sign and freshly repainted interior.

The deli, located off Unaka Street, is open Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturdays from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

WATE 6 On Your Side Twitter