KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — You can grab a stack of pancakes and help East Tennessee Children’s Hospital at the same time Tuesday.
IHOP restaurants are giving away free short stacks of pancakes to customers from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 25 for Free Pancake Day. In return, customers are asked to consider leaving a donation to benefit Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, including East Tennessee Children’s Hospital.
All donations made at local IHOP restaurants in Knoxville, Maryville, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville will stay locally at ETCH. The breakfast restaurant raised more than $21,000 for the hospital in 2019.
The Free Pancake Day promotion has raised nearly $30 million nationally since beginning in 2006.
- Prince Harry says inheritance from Princess Diana made it possible to leave royal family
- Brunch is served! Baked Eggs Pastry Tart
- ‘She was a welcoming soul’: Friends of Carolyn Bartles remember her love for others
- ‘No questions asked, just bring it back,’ grandmother pleads after dead grandson’s cross goes missing
- One-on-one with Knoxville Police Chief Eve Thomas