KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The city announced a temporary change to the Knoxville Area Transit Trolley stop on Main Street – it’s moving.
The “Superstop” will move one block west, in front of the Bank of America building on Monday.
After years of the trolley’s stopping in the area, the street is in need of repair and crews will be pouring new concrete next week.
KAT says it’ll take around 60 days before the “Superstop” can be moved back to its normal place.
- Girls’ High School Basketball Regionals Results
- Youth gather at the Change Center to discuss recent violence, call for action from the community
- Knox County Sheriff’s Office arrests man previously wanted for questioning
- Easy as Pi: Fundraiser to benefit Young-Williams
- Smoky Mountain Bigfoot Festival coming to Townsend May 22