KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The city announced a temporary change to the Knoxville Area Transit Trolley stop on Main Street – it’s moving.
The “Superstop” will move one block west, in front of the Bank of America building on Monday.
After years of the trolley’s stopping in the area, the street is in need of repair and crews will be pouring new concrete next week.
KAT says it’ll take around 60 days before the “Superstop” can be moved back to its normal place.
- 19 Thanksgiving foods that are not safe for your pets
- Tennessee reports 6,873 new weekly unemployment claims
- Walmart Black Friday: Here are the best deals you can find right now online
- 27 veterans die in COVID-19 outbreak at Illinois VA home
- How long will you have to wear a mask? Here’s what the experts say