KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Knox County Health Department reports COVID-19 testing on Wednesday, December 23, will end at 12 p.m.
KCHD also says that the public information line will close at 1 p.m. on Wednesday.
KCHD’s offices will be closed to the public come Christmas Eve and Day.
- Man arrested after deadly shooting in South Memphis
- Virginia teacher charged with drug possession, cocaine found in desk
- ‘Vampire Facials’ spa owner linked to HIV cases in New Mexico faces 24 charges
- Allergic to the COVID vaccine? There’s hope on the horizon, Dr. Fauci says
- Instagram-famous cat dies after Brooklyn brawl