Knoxville Fire Department is responding to a small commercial fire at the Lakeview Motel off of Chapman Highway.
KFD is reporting that firefighters were dispatched to 6133 Chapman Highway, Lakeview Motel for a fire at 11:37 a.m. Saturday morning.
When KFD arrived they were able to locate smoke in the attic above unit 120 of the single story motel. Firefighters were able to extinguish the flames in the attic.
Fire investigators were able to determine that the fire originated near or around some electrical wiring in the attic.
No injuries were reported in this incident, but six adult males will require assistance for a temporary place to stay. The American Red Cross is at the scene assisting the victims.