KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — After 10 weeks under renovation, a new bar opened in downtown Knoxville this week.
Knox Brew Hub just opened on Union Avenue, where the downtown Casual Pint used to sit.
It’s a travel-themed spot, that will serve as the brick-and-mortar location of the popular Knox Brew Tours.
The Hub aims to teach people about the history of craft beer in Knoxville, while serving beers from local breweries.
“We signed our lease the same day the Knox County Health Department shut down bars. At first it was a bit scary and still is scary but we felt like this was an opportunity and we wanted to be apart of Knoxville and grow the beer community is the best way to do it.”Owner/Operator Zack Roskop
Knox Brew Tours also owned by Zack Roskop, has been on standby since the start of the coronavirus pandemic.
Once it’s safe to start back up, The Hub will be the pick-up and drop-off site.
- State seeing ‘concerning’ alcohol compliance rates among bars, restaurants in new report
- Downed trees, high winds leading to traffic delays in Gatlinburg
- Big-box retailers spread out savings, add safety features ahead of Black Friday
- The Business Buzz: Knox County hiring more than 25 positions
- How to protect yourself from porch pirates this holiday shopping season