KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Knoxville-Knox County Community Action Committee this Friday will try again to provide a tasty way to help older adults in the area.
The CAC is hosting a “Doughnut Drive Thru” from 8:30-10:30 a.m. Friday after being rained out on Aug. 21. Seniors can drive through the John T. O’Connor Senior Center parking lot, 611 Winona St., and get information from Veterans Services, Knoxville Area Transit, financial assistance and even fill out the 2020 census from their car while enjoying coffee and donuts.
Attendees are asked to wear a mask and remain in their call during the event.
- WATCH: Friday Frenzy Week 10 game highlights
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Asteroid samples escaping from jammed NASA spacecraft: ‘Time is of the essence’
- Navy: ‘Aircrew did not survive’ crash in Alabama neighborhood
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington state