KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Knoxville-Knox County Community Action Committee this Friday will try again to provide a tasty way to help older adults in the area.
The CAC is hosting a “Doughnut Drive Thru” from 8:30-10:30 a.m. Friday after being rained out on Aug. 21. Seniors can drive through the John T. O’Connor Senior Center parking lot, 611 Winona St., and get information from Veterans Services, Knoxville Area Transit, financial assistance and even fill out the 2020 census from their car while enjoying coffee and donuts.
Attendees are asked to wear a mask and remain in their call during the event.
- Newsfeed Now: Health officials pause use of J&J vaccine, unrest continues for second night after deadly MN arrest
- UT announces fan details for April 24 Orange & White Game
- UT cancels J&J vaccination clinic over clot reports
- Chauvin trial: Defense set to start presenting its case
- Knoxville police officer wounded in shooting at Austin-East identified