KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Knox County Administrator of Elections Cliff Rodgers has announced his retirement.
According to a statement from the Knox County Election Commission, Rodgers will step down on May 30.
Rodgers citing his reason is to spend more time with his family.
He had served the commission for nine years.
The next meeting of the Knox County Election Commission will be on Tuesday, April 7; the sole purpose of the meeting is to consider the appointment of Assistant Administrator Chris Davis to finish out Rodgers’ term.
- 6 Things to Know about UT AD Danny White’s first press conference
- West Hills Elementary, Central High move to online learning beginning Jan. 25.
- Tennessee makes Danny White the 2nd-highest paid athletic director in the country
- Simple Brown Butter Biscuits
- New UT Director of Athletics Danny White’s coaching hires have proven successful