Rural Metro Fire, AMR and Knoxville Fire Department are holding classes around Knoxville this week as part of EMS week.
Several CPR classes will be held by AMR. Here are the locations and dates:
- A class will be held May 20 from 10 am until noon at South Senior Center, located at 6729 Martel Lane, instructed by Jacob Colvin.
- There will be two classes on Tuesday, May 21. The first one will take place from 10 AM until noon at West Town Mall.
- The second class will be held at 11:45 am Beaver Brook Golf and Country Club, located at 6800 Beaver Brook Drive, instructed by Rural Metro Fire Department.
- Three classes will be held Wednesday, May 22, the first one will be from 7 AM at Rotary Club at Gettysvue, located at 9317 Linksvue Drive.
- The second one will will take place at Strang Senior Center, located at 109 Lovell Heights Rd.
- The third one will take place from 12:30 pm until 2:30 pm at Corryton Senior Center.
- A class will will be held May 23 from 3 pm until 6 pm at Karns Senior Center.
- Another class will be held at West Town Mall on May 25 from 10 am until 2 pm.
For a full list of all the classes in Knox County, click here.