UPDATE (7:12 p.m.) — Emily Wagner has been found safe. The Knox County Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes Unit announced the news on Facebook.
KCSO thanked the public for their assistance in locating her.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Knox County Sheriff’s Office is asking the public to help find a missing woman.
Emily Wagner, 18, is 5-foot-4 and 104 pounds. She was last seen wearing gray sweatpants and a white crop top. She may be driving a raspberry-colored Chevrolet Spark with the license plate number 0S18M1.
If you have information on Wagner’s location you are asked to call the KCSO at 865-215-2243 or Major Crimes Unit detective Shipley at 865-215-3565.
- Trump’s younger brother, Robert, is hospitalized in New York
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports 43rd death since July 2, 48th total
- R. Kelly’s manager charged with making threatening call to theater showing ‘Surviving R. Kelly’
- Metro Health Dept. reports 213 new COVID-19 cases in Nashville
- Newsfeed Now: Wildfires, Dolly Parton, and a 103-year-old woman gets tatted