KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Knox County has been declared a Second Amendment Constitutional County by the county commission.
So, what does that mean?
The resolution is simply a showing of support for the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
It states the board of commissioners will not appropriate government funds, employees or offices for the purpose of enforcing this resolution.
- ADHD Awareness month, part 3: Strengths and misunderstanding the disorder
- National Day of Remembrance honors ‘atomic heroes’ of Oak Ridge nuclear weapons program
- Tiger tests positive for COVID-19 at Zoo Knoxville
- Knowing the risks and signs of stroke saves lives
- Once upon a time in a Knoxville hospital, tiny babies celebrated Halloween