KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A driver pinned in a crash with a tractor-trailer Thursday received only minor injuries according to Knox County Rural Metro Fire Department.
Responders from Rural Metro Fire and Knox County Rescue responded before 1 p.m. to Lovell Road near Interstate 40 in West Knox County. The driver was transported to the hospital to be checked out.
- Endangered child alert issued for missing Claiborne County teen
- California restaurant says ‘being unvaccinated’ now a requirement for service
- TSSAA recommends following CDC guidelines, including quarantine, for all fall sports
- DHS continues releasing busloads of migrants at overcrowded shelter, prompting urgent calls for pause
- ‘I think it was the right call,’ Knoxville gymnastic coach comments on Simone Biles dropping out of team finals