KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A driver pinned in a crash with a tractor-trailer Thursday received only minor injuries according to Knox County Rural Metro Fire Department.
Responders from Rural Metro Fire and Knox County Rescue responded before 1 p.m. to Lovell Road near Interstate 40 in West Knox County. The driver was transported to the hospital to be checked out.
- Karns community mourns the death of beloved barber Clark ‘Sparky’ Walker
- THP: Three injured in collision with tower that resulted in widespread outages in Oak Ridge
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- A year after Wuhan lockdown, a world still deep in crisis
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say