KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The FBI is asking the public to look at some photos that may identify and lead to the rescue of a child.
The Knoxville FBI Twitter account tweeted Wednesday saying no clue or piece of information too small.
“By recognizing these clues and/or sharing additional observations from the backgrounds of these images, you may help first to identify and rescue the child victim(s) and second to capture the perpetrator,” the release reads.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact a Crimes Against Children Investigator at your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate, or submit a tip online.
- Celebrating August 8 — Emancipation day in Tennessee
- President Trump extends unemployment benefits, defers payroll tax
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump Administration over order banning app in US
- Missing teen from Soddy Daisy has been found safe, according to TBI
- Tennessee Coronavirus: COVID-19 death toll in state is 1,215, up 9