KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Knoxville Mayor Indya Kincannon issued a statement Sunday on the death of George Floyd and her commitment to peace and justice.
- Texas man killed after being shot and run over by car; juvenile girl charged with murder
- Police: Girl filmed while being attacked by group on New York school property
- Reps: Singers Kacey Musgraves, Ruston Kelly file for divorce
- 8-year-old killed in shooting at Riverchase Galleria, 3 others injured
- Anderson County to move forward with fireworks show