KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The man accused of shooting a woman in the face, then dumping her body in a Knoxville alleyway now has an attorney.
Robert Atkins was in court Tuesday morning for an arraignment, which was supposed to take place last week when the court found that he needed an attorney to move forward.
Atkins faces several charges including first-degree murder, second-degree murder, tampering with evidence and firearm-related counts.
- Investigation reveals how Trump campaign used Facebook to deter voters in 2016 campaign
- Tennesseans with virus-susceptible roomies OKed to mail vote
- Monkey rescued from cage in East Tennessee
- Dentists advise against participating in TikTok teeth filing challenge
- US census to end October 5, despite court order