KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — You know the phrase, “The show must go on,” well, that’s exactly what the Knoxville Opera did in their outdoor performance of Disney’s greatest hits at the Muse.
Besides the Disney hits, there were also several songs from Broadway musicals performed on Saturday.
“They made me cry, they made me giggle, they made me want to smile, they made me want to dance. It was so wonderful. they made me want to play.”Susana and Victoria Daniel
Something to note, the performance took place at the amphitheater, which allowed plenty of room for social distancing.
- President Trump rallies in Georgia ahead of Senate runoffs
- Tennessee Vols to open men’s basketball season with game against Colorado on Tuesday
- Gators claim SEC East title after the Vols fall to No. 6 Florida, 31-19
- UT fans weigh in about first home game since late October
- Make-A-Wish gives special gift to Knoxville child