KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - One person died in a motorcycle crash Saturday evening in Knoxville.
According to the Knoxville Police Department, officers responded to the crash scene just before 6 p.m. Saturday at Washington Pike at McCampbell Road.
Police said a Nissan Altima driven by Bobby Karnes, 60, going east on Washington Pike tried to turn left onto McCampbell Drive and turned in front of a westbound Harley Davidson motorcycle operated by Michael Hall, 52, of Corryton.
Hall was pronounced dead at the scene. Police say the investigation is ongoing.
Georgia man facing multiple charges...
2.3 magnitude earthquake reported in...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake reported in Seymour
- Snow falls across East Tennessee; crews working to clear roads
- Sevierville Mayor Bryan Atchley dies
- Hamblen County officer thankful for his life following pursuit, shooting
- TBI: Suspect identified in hours-long standoff with Blount County deputies
- Rural Metro crews fight chimney fire at home in West Knoxville
- 2.7 magnitude earthquake reported in Roane County
- Former Agriculture Secretary Bob Bergland dies at 90
- Top House Dems raise prospect of impeachment, jail for Trump
- Swath of South faces wintry mess: Snow, sleet, freezing rain
- The Latest: Trump considering 4 to be next chief of staff
- Pence aide out of running to be Trump's next chief of staff
- Teachers union: Tentative deal to end charter schools strike
- Evers not optimistic Wisconsin Gov. Walker will veto bills