KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Three hundred citations and two arrests were made in Knox County school zones last week as students returned to class.
The Knoxville Police Department said it will continue its enforcement efforts this week in an effort to remind drivers to slow down and be safe in schools zones.
- No injuries reported in partial collapse of Bristol hotel under construction
- Shelby County Sheriff calls use of new ‘e-shields’ a ‘regrettable mistake’
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire
- Trump vows to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks