KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — UPDATE (8 p.m. 4/23/20) — Knoxville police said Thursday night the teen had been located and was safe at home.
Police are asking for help from the pubic in finding a missing and endangered 17-year-old.
According to the Knoxville Police Department Brandi Bane went missing late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning from South Knoxville near Blount Avenue.
She left on foot in an unknown direction of travel and is believed to be wearing a black shirt, black pants, black and pink shoes, and a blue and gray coat. She may also be carrying a pink backpack.
If you know about Brandi’s whereabouts or have information on her location you are asked to call 911.
- Tennessee House OKs new transgender ‘bathroom bill’
- Tennessee House: Fetal remains must be buried or cremated
- Chattanooga swears in Tim Kelly as new mayor
- Advocates ‘shocked’ to learn Biden considered keeping Trump’s cap on refugees
- A home away from home: comfort is now available for WV veterans’ families