KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A juvenile was taken into custody after a ground and air search near South-Doyle High School just before noon on Tuesday.
According to the Knox County Sheriff’s Department, a helicopter was deployed to assist in the search for a boy. No reason for the search or why law enforcement was involved was given.
This is a developing story and we will provide you with the latest as it becomes available.
- Local lawmakers speak ahead of Tuesday’s special session on the 2021-2022 school year
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- Powerball jackpot grows to $730M; Mega Millions to be $850M
- Richard Branson’s Virgin Orbit reaches space on 2nd try
- Dancing trucker turns up at inauguration protest to promote peace