KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Knoxville Symphony Orchestra is helping to get students excited about music with a series of special concerts.
The orchestra is putting on its own “Very Young People’s Concerts” this week. The performances, “Drumming and Dancing” are aimed at younger students to inspire them with music, drumming, dancing and more.
The concerts were attended by school groups as well as home-school groups. They were also open to the general public.
The performances are organized annually for more than 3,000 students.
- TBI issues Silver Alert for 76-year-old Johnson City man
- Amazon Web Services are down, taking huge parts of internet offline
- Providing behavioral health resources for rural communities
- Loose camel captured after fleeing nativity scene in Kansas
- Chick-Fil-A baby: Mother leaves drive-thru to give birth