KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Knoxville Symphony Orchestra is helping to get students excited about music with a series of special concerts.
The orchestra is putting on its own “Very Young People’s Concerts” this week. The performances, “Drumming and Dancing” are aimed at younger students to inspire them with music, drumming, dancing and more.
The concerts were attended by school groups as well as home-school groups. They were also open to the general public.
The performances are organized annually for more than 3,000 students.
- Amazon Prime Day: 7 deals to watch for in 2020
- ‘It’s discouraging’: Porn, racial slurs posted during North Carolina church service on Zoom
- Stolen car crashes into jewelry store on Chicago’s Magnificent Mile
- Denver inmate attempts escape by clinging under bus, while handcuffed
- Study finds Georgia residents lose more than $4M in COVID-19 fraud