KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knoxville Police Department is asking for the public’s help to locate a missing and endangered 14-year-old Knoxville girl.
Juana Mendez Diego went missing from her home on Cedar Lane around 4 p.m. on Wednesday.
She was last seen traveling in the direction of Broadway on foot. Juana is described as around 5’0” and 100 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
If you have any information, please call 911 or 865-215-4010.
- California counties expand COVID-19 vaccinations for farm, field workers
- Texas grid operator CEO will be terminated after mass blackouts during winter storm
- Zero-carbon by 2050? New Energy Secretary’s clean energy goal worries oil and gas industry advocates
- What were those mysterious lights over Las Vegas?
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition