KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Knoxville Police are investigating after reports of a shooting in the 1700 block of Moses Avenue on Wednesday.
According to the Knoxville Police Department, the shooting occurred just after 4 p.m. KPD officers met with a juvenile male who was outside a residence when a black car drove by and fired multiple shots.
KPD says the victim was was grazed in the hip by a bullet but refused medical treatment or transportation to an area hospital.
Officers collected numerous shell casings from the street, and the incident is being investigated by the Violent Crimes Unit.
Anyone with information relevant to this investigation is asked to call the Crime Hotline at 865-215-7212.
- Why this espresso maker is the best way to start my day
- Are beautyblenders worth it?
- Want a headstart on holiday shopping? We found a sale on an exercise bike plus other noteworthy holiday deals
- Best gift ideas under $100 and on sale now
- We tested 3 popular toys for first graders — here are the best options