KNOX COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) - Law enforcement officials with the Knoxville Police Department are investigating the report of a possible shooting in Knox County.
KPD dispatch confirmed to WATE 6 On Your Side there had been a report of a possible shooting just after 7:15 p.m. Tuesday.
The reported shooting reportedly occurred in the 2700 block of Lucky Leaf Lane.
WATE 6 On Your Side is working to learn more. We will update with details as soon as they are made available.
- 1 injured after RV crashes into power pole in Sevier County
- UT coach Rick Barnes goes on "Thank You Tour" in Knoxville
- VFL Reggie Cobb dies at age 50
- Flooding: Cocke County residents see road closures due to high water, find alternate routes
- Nonprofit steps up to help families affected by wind damage at Knoxville apartment building
- Flooding: French Broad, Pigeon rivers in Newport above flood stage
- Knoxville designer helps hurricane survivor dogs find new homes
- Trump brushes off Romney's criticism, points to loss in 2012
- Zookeeper hospitalized after tiger attack at Topeka Zoo
- Armed civilian border group member arrested in New Mexico
- Columbine honors 13 lost with community service, ceremony
- The Latest: 12 students,1 teacher killed honored at ceremony
- Quest for food stamp data lands newspaper at Supreme Court
- Washington state lawmaker's comments raise ire of nurses