KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A burglary suspect was arrested following a break-in at a Knoxville Fire Department station.
Knoxville police said Monday that around 8 a.m. Saturday, KPD received a call from the KFD Linden Avenue station in reference to a burglary.
According to the report, the male suspect entered the rear door of the fire hall while the fire truck was gone and continued through the fire hall until he came into contact with the complainant in the habitation quarters.
The suspect, 54-year-old Jeffrey Sligh, was arrested for Aggravated Burglary.
No further information was yet available.
- Construction on new stadium at Gibbs High School to begin after fall 2021 season
- ‘His corrupt friends all come first.’ Tiger King reacts to not being pardoned by Trump
- In hidden message on White House website, Biden calls for coders
- 4-year-old boy gives National Guard members cookies, gets American flag patch in return
- Tennessee lawmakers share support, call for unity following Biden inauguration