KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A burglary suspect was arrested following a break-in at a Knoxville Fire Department station.
Knoxville police said Monday that around 8 a.m. Saturday, KPD received a call from the KFD Linden Avenue station in reference to a burglary.
According to the report, the male suspect entered the rear door of the fire hall while the fire truck was gone and continued through the fire hall until he came into contact with the complainant in the habitation quarters.
The suspect, 54-year-old Jeffrey Sligh, was arrested for Aggravated Burglary.
No further information was yet available.
- Peaceful protesters march in Oak Ridge, police chief walks alongside them
- MEDIC Regional Blood Center launches ‘Save Our Summer’ campaign
- Community Action Agency asks for help as refrigerated delivery truck needs repairs
- The Business Buzz: JTV is hiring
- Man in clown mask charged after setting Chicago cop car on fire: officials