KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The names of the two teens charged with murder at an apartment complex on Dec. 29 were released on Wednesday.
Anthony Lua, 17, and Isaiah Grigsby, 16, are charged with first-degree murder and especially aggravated robbery following the shooting at Rocky Top Apartments in North Knoxville.
James Allen, 33, was also charged in the shooting.
According to petitions from Knox County Juvenile Court, Lua and Grigsby admitted to being at the crime scene and intended to rob the two victims at gunpoint of their marijuana.
The victims, brothers Joshua and Christian Haley, died at the scene.
- Advocates ‘shocked’ to learn Biden considered keeping Trump’s cap on refugees
- A home away from home: comfort is now available for WV veterans’ families
- Cartels use COVID-19 as excuse to raise drug prices, distribute food to poor in Mexico, report says
- Parler can now return to App Store, Apple says in letter to senator
- New Jersey adds ‘X’ gender option on driver’s licenses and IDs