KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Legal Aid of East Tennessee and the Knoxville Bar Association are hosting a legal clinic for military veterans on Veterans Day.
Veterans have the chance to get their questions answered concerning adoption, bankruptcy, debt collection, identity theft, estate planning and more.
The event will be held Wednesday, Nov. 11 from noon to 2 p.m. Veterans need to register before Monday, Nov. 9. To register, call 865-637-0484.
- GoPro found after 6 years at the bottom of Honolulu ocean returned to owner
- Hawaii man survives lightning strike, then beats COVID-19
- Lady Vols rise in the rankings as the men’s basketball team falls
- Democrats ask President Biden to rescind Medicaid Block Grant Waiver
- On Your Side: Still waiting on a stimulus check?