LENOIR CITY, Tenn. (WATE) — The Boys & Girls Club of the Tennessee Valley was the recipient of a $25,000 grant Wednesday.
Government leaders including Lt. Gov. Randy McNally and Mayor Tony Aikens were joined by representatives of Spectrum to present the Spectrum Digital Education Grant.
The funding will be used to purchase new equipment that supports virtual learning and academics for more than 150 Boys & Girls Club members inside and outside the club.
- Lady Vols roll past the tide 82-56
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- Chinese city reports coronavirus found on ice cream
- KCS: Cedar Bluff Preschool moving to ‘red attendance’ starting Jan. 19 through at least Jan. 25
- Powerball Jackpot increases to $730 million, 3 winning tickets worth $50,000 or more announced locally