KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – As social distancing measures impacts the economy, our community is rallying around those in need.
Willy’s Butcher Shop is giving anyone who has been laid off or let go from their job due to the pandemic a free whole chicken.
No purchase is necessary, and no proof is needed.
They’re relying on honesty and the honor system.
Anyone who needs this food, enter on the west side on Homberg Drive and line up in front of the shop, and still will hand it to you without having you get of your car.
- Maryville College will resume in-person classes in fall, end earlier
- State AG plans absentee ballot appeal after blasting Nashville judge’s ruling
- Downtown Emporium Center reopening with ‘Summer Members Show’
- Safety precautions Clinton football is taking while practicing
- ‘All have never meant all’: Knoxville Area Urban League continues calls for use of force changes