KNOXVILLE, Tenn, (WATE) – Lululemon, a popular yoga-inspired athletic wear company, is setting up shop at West Town Mall just in time for Black Friday.
The seasonal shop will open at 6 a.m. on Friday, and lines are expected.
Due to a limited number of people allowed in the shop because of COVID-19 restrictions, anyone wishing to shop can make an appointment online.
The shop will remain open until January, according to the company.
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- 250+ dogs rescued from ‘bone yard’ on Middle Tennessee property
- Two killed in East Knoxville lounge shooting
- 3 things Donald Trump may do after leaving office Wednesday
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19