KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A 50-year-old man has been arrested into a rash of downtown area business burglaries and break-ins.
Mark Randall Cooper, 50, was arrested just after noon Tuesday, Knoxville Policed said in a news release.
Cooper, who had an outstanding warrant from Alabama for a parole violation involving previous burglary offenses, was arrested at an abandoned building on East Depot Avenue, police said.
Charges are pending.
- High school football: Friday night scores across Tennessee
- Young athlete battles bullies and tackles stereotypes
- Watch: Oregon high school coach disarms student
- Smashing pumpkins: Oregon Zoo pachyderms go to work
- ‘A symbol of acceptance’: Kellogg joins anti-bullying campaign with All Together cereal