KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A 50-year-old man has been arrested into a rash of downtown area business burglaries and break-ins.
Mark Randall Cooper, 50, was arrested just after noon Tuesday, Knoxville Policed said in a news release.
Cooper, who had an outstanding warrant from Alabama for a parole violation involving previous burglary offenses, was arrested at an abandoned building on East Depot Avenue, police said.
Charges are pending.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Texas school district apologizes for ‘hero’ assignment listing accused Kenosha shooter
- Building trust on the border: FBI director works with community to stem crime, cyber threats
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit