KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A 50-year-old man has been arrested into a rash of downtown area business burglaries and break-ins.
Mark Randall Cooper, 50, was arrested just after noon Tuesday, Knoxville Policed said in a news release.
Cooper, who had an outstanding warrant from Alabama for a parole violation involving previous burglary offenses, was arrested at an abandoned building on East Depot Avenue, police said.
Charges are pending.
- Man buys Olivia Newton-John’s ‘Grease’ jacket for 243k, gives it back to her
- Samuel L. Jackson will soon be able to voice your Alexa, cursing optional
- Alabama police officer shot while responding to call
- Funeral for Halls man Jackie Harrison set for this weekend
- Dump truck stolen from Bulls Gap home