KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Police investigators say foul play is not suspected after a man was found dead inside a port-a-potty on a Fort Sanders construction site Wednesday.
Knoxville Police officers responded to the construction site at 2223 Cumberland Ave. just after noon where a 47-year-old male was found deceased. Investigators with the Violent Crimes Unit responded to the scene for further investigation.
According to investigators, there were no signs of trauma or foul play so it is not being investigated as a suspicious death at this point. The victim was transported to the University of Tennessee Forensic Center.
This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Bodycam video: Michigan officer punches man during traffic stop over littering
- Florida couple attempts to hold wedding at mansion they did not own
- Louisiana teen saves elderly woman from fire
- Meet the man in a bear suit walking from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- Burning Man mulling mandatory COVID-19 vaccines for August