KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Police investigators say foul play is not suspected after a man was found dead inside a port-a-potty on a Fort Sanders construction site Wednesday.
Knoxville Police officers responded to the construction site at 2223 Cumberland Ave. just after noon where a 47-year-old male was found deceased. Investigators with the Violent Crimes Unit responded to the scene for further investigation.
According to investigators, there were no signs of trauma or foul play so it is not being investigated as a suspicious death at this point. The victim was transported to the University of Tennessee Forensic Center.
This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Kansas
- Titans Week: Getting healthy before a big battle with the Steelers
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Alabama runs away from Tennessee 48-17
- TN Dept of Health: 2,574 new COVID-19 cases, 2,110 new recoveries