GREENEVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A 35-year-old man who goes by the alias “WooWoo” is being sought for a murder earlier this month at a coin laundry, Greeneville Police said Monday.
Warrants have been issued charging Stanley Eric “WooWoo” Mossburg, 35, with first-degree felony murder, especially aggravated robbery and especially aggravated kidnapping.
Mossburg is believed to have fled Tennessee. Greeneville Police are working with the Smoky Mountain Fugitive Task Force to apprehend him.
He is considered armed and dangerous. If anyone has information about Mossburg’s location please contact “911”, your local law enforcement agency, or the T.B.I. at 1-800-TBI-FIND, according to a news release.
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office have assisted Greeneville Police in this investigation.
Christopher Scott Short was found dead outside the Celebrity Coin Laundry at 2055 East Andrew Johnson Highway on Oct. 2.
- Board of Health votes to push 10 p.m. curfew to 11 p.m.
- ‘Energy capital of the nation’ reacts to new climate orders; mayor says she’s ‘ready to talk’ to Biden
- The ‘Wolf Moon’ will rise in the sky this week – here’s how you can best view it
- ‘Farewell for now’: Olympia beer pausing production after 125 years
- San Francisco votes to remove Washington, Lincoln from school names