KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Executives at McGhee Tyson Airport want airline passengers to know what is going on at the airport and in the sky to protect passengers as the COVID-19 pandemic continues.
The airport’s podcast “From the Runway Up” has published two episodes on the changes that have been made.
The podcast put on by the Metropolitan Knoxville Airport Authority gives first-hand accounts of what it’s like to travel through McGhee Tyson right now. You can find them online at fromtherunwayup.com.
- Two-thirds of Americans suffer from election anxiety – here’s what can help
- Colorado firefighters to homeowners: ‘If this note finds you we must have done something right’
- Keyen Green looks to bring energy and intensity to Lady Vols
- Watts Bar shuts down nuclear reactor for scheduled maintenance
- Gatlinburg shares bear safety advice as part of Bearwise Week