MORRISTOWN, Tenn. (WATE) — The city is canceling the upcoming season of youth and adult basketball due to the coronavirus.
The Morristown Parks and Recreation Department made the announcement in a letter posted on social media.
“After careful planning and consideration towards health and safety protocols, we as a staff and city feel that it is unsafe to gather indoors at this time,” the release states.
Anyone with questions is asked to call the Parks and Rec office at 423-586-0260.
- Dog taken in stolen car in Denver found 2 weeks later
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Elvis Presley’s Graceland starting virtual tours
- What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan? $15 federal minimum wage, expanded paid leave
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens