KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A motorcyclist was reportedly taken to the hospital Tuesday night after a crash in South Knoxville.
The crash occurred near the intersection of the Chapman Highway and West Ford Valley Road.
Someone who witnessed the crash said the motorcyclist was ejected over the top of another vehicle.
The condition of the motorcyclist was unknown late Tuesday night.
- Trump meets with rap star Lil Wayne in Florida
- Human remains found at serial killer’s family home in Florida
- Republicans confident for higher voter turnout on Election Day
- Alcoa finishes regular season 9-1 with victory over Dobyns Bennett
- Football comes full circle: Mays brothers reunite on the Tennessee offensive line