KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A motorcyclist was reportedly taken to the hospital Tuesday night after a crash in South Knoxville.
The crash occurred near the intersection of the Chapman Highway and West Ford Valley Road.
Someone who witnessed the crash said the motorcyclist was ejected over the top of another vehicle.
The condition of the motorcyclist was unknown late Tuesday night.
- Knoxville College raising funds during homecoming weekend
- East Tennessee farmers feeling impact of supply chain issues
- TBI, THP investigating after I-75 robbery, shooting in Campbell County
- Officials confirm Alec Baldwin discharged prop gun on movie set, victims identified
- Truck driver shortage partly to blame for supply chain back up