KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A motorcyclist was reportedly taken to the hospital Tuesday night after a crash in South Knoxville.
The crash occurred near the intersection of the Chapman Highway and West Ford Valley Road.
Someone who witnessed the crash said the motorcyclist was ejected over the top of another vehicle.
The condition of the motorcyclist was unknown late Tuesday night.
- Local law enforcement help with escorting remains of WWII & Korean War veteran
- More Texans would support Matthew McConaughey for governor over Greg Abbott, poll shows
- MANHUNT: Suspect still at large after 3 people killed in NW Austin shooting incident
- Western states prepare for possible water shortage
- Flyer: Not allowed on AA flight because my mask was see-through