KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A motorcyclist was reportedly taken to the hospital Tuesday night after a crash in South Knoxville.
The crash occurred near the intersection of the Chapman Highway and West Ford Valley Road.
Someone who witnessed the crash said the motorcyclist was ejected over the top of another vehicle.
The condition of the motorcyclist was unknown late Tuesday night.
- Reese’s combines two of its own to create new candy
- Smokies monitoring weather conditions as Ian approaches
- Dow down more than 500 points on recession fears
- House passes bill addressing mental health concerns among students, families, educators
- Roaches, dirty equipment found in Crossville restaurant