KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — On New Year’s Eve, one local neighborhood marked the new year a little different than others.
People along Glensprings Drive in West Knoxville lit luminaries and placed them along the side of the road.
Neighbors said while the year has been hard, the luminaries were an effort to share joy and love with one another.
- How to score a McDonald’s cheeseburger for 25 cents Thursday
- Three dead after military helicopter crash in upstate NY
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- TBI issues Endangered Child Alert for West TN teen